Berlin International Research Cluster invites submissions of abstracts/full papers that provide insights into key research issues. Submissions should be uploaded as MS Word (doc or docx) file.
Your submission for abstract should be ordered under the following headings:
- Title of the paper
- Introduction (which will include background/motivation/rationale of the study)
- Literature review/research gap
- Research method
- Findings, conclusions
- Theoretical and practitioner implications
- Reference list
* The title page will provide the title of the paper (bold caps, centered alignment), detail of corresponding author and all the authors (such as names, affiliations and email address for general correspondence in the footnote format. Please underline the author(s) name(s) who will be making the presentation (in the case of multiple authors).
Other details of paper preparation are provided below:
- File format: File should be MS Word (doc or docx) file format. No PDF format paper will be accepted
- Abstract Length: 300 words ( excluding reference list).
- Font size and type: 12 font size, ‘Times New Roman.
- Margins: 2.54 cm margins all round
- Keywords: List up to 5 keywords or terms
- One person can submit a maximum of four papers.
Contributions will go through a double blind review process. Acceptance or rejection notification will be e-mailed within 1 week of submission.If you do not hear from us within one week, please send an email to conference secretariat at email@example.com
Each presenter is scheduled for a total of 20 minutes (nominally a 15 minute presentation and 5 minutes discussion). The PowerPoint slides should not exceed 30 slides in total. Please bring your Power Point presentation slides during the day of your presentation in a USB/flash drive..